Battle Decks Strategy in Clash Royale # Legendary Arena 5
After a few months since the world exit of Clash Royale, time in which we all know how to play this great Supercell delivery, we are going to teach you the battle room. This will be a very special deck, because with this deck we will be able to climb to the Legendary Arena !. As we all know the Legendary Arena or Arena 8 at first has always been the players who have decided to put money into the game, but that is over because with this deck we will be able to climb to this arena so precious.
Battle Deck for Legendary Arena
- Cannon: This letter will be our only defensive building, with this we are going to protect very well Hog Rider or even the Royal Giant that is beginning to use a lot now.
- Zap: This small shock paralyzing us will be very good both in attack finishing with small troops with little life and paralyzing the strongest, as in defense playing the same role.
- Ball of fire: This letter has little to say, we will use it when we are in a hurry or when we want to clear the way to our mountaineer.
- Hog Rider: Our little mountaineers will almost always be the offensive star of our deck, accompanied by the elves or Mini P.E.K.K.A will become lethal.
- Fire Spirits: These small balls of fire will be very useful to us to defend us from barbarians or hordes of henchmen in defense, and in attack they will be lethal when using our mountaineer and our mini P.E.K.K.A.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A: That it is mini does not mean that it is not powerful, reason why it will have much attack by little elixir but with little life remember it. This will serve us to end tank troops like the Giant or Golem.
- Goblins: The famous goblins of dagger with little life but with much attack, these goblins us will serve both for attack to them towers enemy accompanying to the Hog Rider, as in defense finishing with Hog Rider enemy.
- Skeletons: The cheapest card in the game and one of the most useful, as this will help us defend both Hog Riders and P.E.K.K.A, will be of great help distracting the enemy troops.
Battle in Clash Royale
This deck will be the one that will raise us to Legendary Arena so we will have to know it well. To begin with we will have to know the difference between the Hog Rider decks with Ice to the decks of Hog Rider with Zap, the main difference is that if with the deck of Ice with a good play we are able to throw a tower that we take but we will have to Know that we will spend 4 very valuable elixir and we will have all your troops with all the life waiting to come to our tower along with all the extra that you send us, instead with the zap will only cost us 2 of elixir and will end up or debilitate a lot To the small troops who release us, obviously to the troops with enough life will not do much to them but already we will have spent 2 of elixir and not 4.
With this deck of first we will try to place the mountaineer along with elves in a corner of our sand, this will get the mountaineer to be pushed by our elves and forced to jump around the corner of the map instead of crossing the bridge with the consequence That if there is an additional defense like cannon or Tesla in the center ignore it being too far from it.
Once we have managed to cast the mountaineer we will use the zap, this play we can do without the zap, but the zap in the case that we are released goblins or henchmen gives us almost two seconds where our elves and the mountaineer are going to hit him tower.
We can also use the zap in a defensive way, such as stopping the princes or ending with small troops like elves or spirits of fire, will also be very useful to us if you have not given us time to release the cannon to the Noble Giant when we release the Zap will automatically change your target to the nearest that will be our cannon. Although we can also change the target to the noble giant by releasing some large troop above him as the mini P.E.K.K.A which will be the letter that we will use to stop it most of times. At the moment what predominates more in the Clash Royale are the noble giants and the mountaineers, with the two agrees that the way to stop them is going to be similar although the noble giant will cost us a little more if this is accompanied by a spark but rarely Give that case. Both of us will defend with our mini P.E.K.K.A and the barrel, when we see the mountaineer appear we will release the barrel in the middle of our sand and the mountain will deviate although there are times that do not need to release the mini P.E.K.K.A we can also release. With the noble giant will be a little different, once we see him release it we will wait until he just crosses the bridge and we will put the cannon next to him and then we will release the mini P.E.K.K.A. We will do this so that when entering the noble giant does not get to shoot the tower and at the same time the noble giant shoot both the cannon and our tower and the mini P.E.K.K.A, most of the time if we do well the Big giant nor will touch our tower.
It seems that the mini P.E.K.K.A we will only use it for the defense but it is not, since when you see that you do not need it for defense we will throw it accompanied by the spirits of fire, we will do it so that in the case of thugs we shoot these will die with only two spirits and if they throw us some barbarians if the spirits give them the three we will only need clash royale hack tool to destroy all the barbarians. This push will also repeat with the mountaineer depending on whether we need the mini P.E.K.K.A or not. Making the mini P.E.K.K.A give a few blows to the tower is difficult at first but if you practice and you are skillful the tower of your opponent can fall only with a play like that you do.
Then we leave a video with a few repetitions of ours using this same deck. Any doubts that you have left in the comments of the guide and we will satisfy them as soon as possible.